The world generates an unfathomable amount of data every minute of every day, and it continues to multiply at a staggering rate. Companies in every industry are shifting from batch processing to real-time data streams and event-driven architectures to keep up with modern business requirements. This influx of real-time data also means more complexity.
Luckily, cloud-native principles can be used to simplify the management of complex systems and full-stack architectures. In this hands-on workshop, attendees will learn how to build and run applications and a complete event streaming platform across multiple Kubernetes environments using a cloud-native approach. We will walk through a complete set of workflows where participants will:
- Launch their own Minikube for a local development environment and access an existing Tanzu Kubernetes Grid for production
- Deploy applications and the Confluent for Kubernetes platform for data in motion across both environments
- Easily mirror data from the production environment to the development environment
- Manage infrastructure declaratively and use GitOps to safely update applications in production
- See how Tanzu Mission Control is used as a global control plane across both development and production Kubernetes environments
- Docker Hub account
By signing up for this workshop, you consent to have your information shared with Confluent.