No one thinks of responsiveness, innovation, or cost-effectiveness when thinking of federal and state government. So, Maximus set out on a two-year journey to transform itself and the services it helps provide to change that.
Learn how Maximus formed teams, introduced new ways of working and tools to rewrite monolithic applications into new multitenant, cloud native SaaS products, and how they adopted and managed VMware Tanzu Application Service as a product in support of this key initiative.
Key learnings will be covered on areas including:
- Productizing services and custom software and optimizing for reuse
- The art of defining bounded contexts for microservices
- Production-readiness activities
- Overcoming cultural change barriers
- Scaling the new model to the rest of the organization
This talk is relevant for technology and product leaders seeking inspiration, proven ways, and practical advice on what to expect and how to succeed.