Spring Cloud Data Flow lets you compose event streams that interact with scheduled jobs and event-triggered tasks. Spring Cloud Data Flow for Kubernetes orchestrates the deployment lifecycle of event streams, batch jobs, and tasks deployed on Kubernetes.
Start building your first event-streaming pipeline using Spring Cloud Data Flow in this hands-on workshop. We’ll introduce Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Dataflow, along with related projects. We’ll also explore the robust and feature-rich java DSL for a stream, batch, and task definition. Spring Cloud Data Flow dashboard supports the DSL to provide a GUI for stream definitions. You’ll interact with the dashboard to drive app deployments, pipeline composition, and operational monitoring.
- Basic Java development skills and familiarity with at least one IDE
- Familiarity with containerized environments
- Familiarity with running basic OS commands from a command prompt or PowerShell
- Strigo workshop platform requirements
- A supported browser (Chrome v51+, Mozilla Firefox)