Are you passionate about building modern, real-time applications? Is your organization adopting an event-driven architecture (EDA) to compete in our event-driven world? Build and expand your developer toolbox by learning how to define asynchronous APIs, implement them using Spring Cloud Stream microservices, and globally distribute them across multi-cloud and on-premises environments using an event mesh.
Spring Cloud Stream is a framework for building highly scalable, event-driven microservices connected with shared messaging systems. AsyncAPI is the industry standard for defining asynchronous APIs, providing a specification and tooling such as code generation. An event mesh is a configurable and dynamic infrastructure layer for distributing events among decoupled applications, cloud services, and devices.
In this hands-on workshop, attendees will be guided through a step-by-step tutorial where they’ll do the following:
- Learn how to define asynchronous APIs.
- Use the AsyncAPI Generator template for Spring Cloud Stream.
- Develop event-driven microservices using Spring Cloud Stream and Java.
- Connect your microservices to an event mesh made of PubSub+ Event Brokers and stream events across the globe!
- Intermediate level of knowledge coding with Java
By signing up for this workshop, you consent to have your information shared with Solace.