Kuassi is Director of Product Management at Oracle.
MS CS from the Programming Institute of University of Paris VI.
He looks after:
- Java connectivity to DB (Cloud, on-premises), in-place processing with DB embedded JVM
- MicroServices and DB connectivity (Data & Tx models, Kubernetes, SAGAs, Compensation)
- Serverless Functions and DB connectivity
- Asynchronous and Reactive DB access, RxJava, Reactor, Akka-Streams, R2DBC
- Zero downtime, multi-tenancy, and sharded DB for Java apps
- Turning Database tables into Hadoop and Spark datasources
- Database Kubernetes Operator
Frequent speaker at JUG events/meetups: Scale by the Bay, JavaZone, DevNexus, TDC Brazil, Oracle Code One, Data Summit, Node Summit, Oracle User groups (UKOUG, DOAG, Sangam, BGOUG, OUGN, etc)
Creator of the workshop “My ToDo List App with React, Helidon and ATP“ @ https://bit.ly/3wcztmk