Establishing the right software delivery capabilities and providing the right tools for team collaboration is essential to cloud native development. Technologies like Spring Boot make it easier to build microservices, while Kubernetes provides a modern infrastructure for application deployment. GitLab completes the picture with a full DevOps application to ensure you have the required SCM, CI/CD, security, monitoring, and collaboration capabilities to deliver applications.
In this workshop, we will:
- Leverage GitLab and Spring technologies to build a microservice from scratch
- Use a GitLab CI/CD pipeline to deploy it to Kubernetes
- Ensure the service is verified, secured, properly packaged, released, and deployed
- Cover best practices for building application pipelines for Kubernetes deployment
- Basic Java development skills
- Familiarity with running basic OS commands from a command prompt or PowerShell
By signing up for this workshop, you consent to have your information shared with GitLab.