What's in it for me
- Hands-on, interactive training delivered at accelerated rate and lower cost
- Lab-oriented content and expert course materials designed to maximize skills retention and increase proficiency
- Networking opportunities with Certified Instructors and technology enthusiasts
- Ability to save valuable time and money by adding training as part of your existing registration
- All classes are two full days
- Day 1: Sunday, September 20, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM PDT
- Day 2: Monday, September 21, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM PDT
- Attendees can add only one course to their conference registration. Each course runs for two full days and attendance on both days is necessary for course completion.
- Courses do not overlap with conference activities.
This course demonstrates common architecture challenges you will encounter while building RESTful microservices, and how you can address them with solution patterns using Spring Cloud and Spring Cloud Netflix.learn more
This course offers experience with Spring Boot and its major features, including auto-configuration, data access, Actuator, and more. On completion, participants will have a foundation for creating enterprise-ready applications.learn more
Spring Cloud Data Flow
This course explores how to leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow for data integration and real-time data processing pipelines through hands-on labs.learn more
Tanzu Developer—Zero to Hero
This course is designed for application developers responsible for working with and deploying applications on VMware Tanzu Application Service.learn more