In this talk, Andy and Sébastien are going to share the latest status of their work on Spring GraalVM Native, the incubating project that allows Spring Boot applications to run as native images.
They’ll talk about:
- - The collaboration between GraalVM and Spring teams
- - Project Leyden
- - Cheaper and greener cloud hosting via reduced memory consumption and scale to 0 applications
- - Lightweight containers deployment
- - The challenge of compatibility and maintainability
- - Spring Boot applications without GraalVM reflection configuration via functional bean registration
- - Related architectural changes in Spring
They’ll finish this presentation by sharing a glimpse of the 2021 roadmap.
Track: Intermediate/Advanced Spring